ReadyCap Commercial offers a positive and diverse work culture incorporated with people who are passionate about their careers. We pride ourselves in being viewed as a premier place to work and encourage you to view our Commercial Loan Processor opportunity.
- Provide support to Operations team members.
- Assist with day to day loan processing responsibilities.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Build loan file upon receipt of New Loan Assignment.
- Order third party items and ensure all follow up items are received in a timely manner.
- Tax Verifications
- Flood Certificates
- Entity Verifications
- Other items as needed
- Review insurance for loan collateral by coordinating with borrower and insurance agents.
- Receive, review, and approve insurance documentation based on RCC policies and procedures.
- Manage various tracking spreadsheets for management.
- Process all declined/withdrawn loan files.
- Work with Loan Closers to ensure loan file is complete and in order prior to funding.
- Update loan file data in ReadyCap Commercial, LLC (RCC) loan origination system.
- Receive and distribute incoming department mail and overnight packages.
- Prepare for internal / external audits and compile responses to audit exceptions.
- Provide back up support to Loan Closers and Post Closing Specialists.
- Adhere to turn time requirements.
- Additional duties as requested by Loan Closers and management.
Primary Success Measurements:
- Average number of insurance reviews completed monthly
- Average calendar days to fund loans from date executed letter of intent (LOI) received
- Quality control error percentage
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Prefer 1-2 years of commercial mortgage lending experience and/or relevant work experience in a functional role preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ReadyCap Commercial is a non-bank, direct portfolio lender offering financing for small balance commercial investment, conventional owner user, SBA 504, multifamily and bridge loan programs nationwide. Available financing ranges from $500,000 to $10 million. With concierge-like personal attention, ReadyCap is set apart by its credit decisions, processing speeds and common-sense, solution-oriented underwriting.
We see lending differently!
ReadyCap offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plans to choose from including dental, vision coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, business casual dress and a great culture!
ReadyCap is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)!