ReadyCap Commercial offers a positive and diverse work culture incorporated with people who are passionate about their careers. We pride ourselves in being viewed as a premier place to work and encourage you to view our Production Analyst opportunity!
The Production Analyst (“PA”) will review loans prior to submission to processing to determine strength of borrower and commercial real estate on behalf of the Company. The PA will work with Senior Production Analyst and other team members in order to assist the sales team to achieve loan funding goals. The PA is responsible for document collection, review and analysis with some oversight.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Financial Analysis: Prepare and/or review financial analysis of loans sourced by Loan Officers (LO), to prepare file for LOs and credit review. Identify any issues that need to be resolved prior to full credit review. Analysis applies to wide range of multifamily and commercial income properties.
- Sales Support: Responsible for supporting the sales team through thorough compilation of financial, collateral and credit information leading to efficient issuance of LOIs.
- Process Management: Proactively and effectively manage transactions through a high production environment so that client service levels are achieved on a consistent basis without sacrificing quality.
- Facilitate Diligence/Closing: Assist with credit analysis to get questions answered during the course of the transaction demonstrating strong drive while achieving positive outcomes.
- Customer Service: Represent the Company with honesty and integrity while delivering high levels of customer service in all interactions.
- Projects: Complete projects as assigned.
Primary Success Measurements:
- Support loan officers to maximize productivity.
- Support credit officers with new loan submissions to increase quality for each transaction.
Primary Success Measurements:
- Internal/External Customer service satisfaction.
- Growth in LO productivity as measured by monthly ASRs submitted, LOIs issued and LOIs signed.
- Quality of work as measured by CEO subjective evaluation.
The ideal candidate must be a "team player", diligent, detailed oriented, hardworking, flexible and willing to “go the extra mile” in an effort to provide stellar customer service.To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Preferably 0-2 years of experience in commercial real estate or debt financing, or equivalent..
- Ability to work on multiple transactions simultaneously and to meet deadlines. Commercial Lending operations, management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to analyze property financial statements .
- Problem-solver and goal oriented individual.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Must possess excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills.
- Able to prioritize and follow through on loan requests.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Tremendous urgency and speed required for fast paced environment, attention to detail and responsiveness necessary.
- Superior organization and time management.
- High level of personal accountability.
- Ability to interface effectively and respectfully with staff of all levels. Positive, can do attitude required for collegial and supportive work environment.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic fiancé and real estate..
- Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- Strong analytical proficiency.
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Loan Management Systems.
ReadyCap Commercial is a non-bank, direct portfolio lender offering financing for small balance commercial investment, conventional owner user, SBA 504, multifamily and bridge loan programs nationwide. Available financing ranges from $750,000 to $10 million. With concierge-like personal attention, ReadyCap is set apart by its credit decisions, processing speeds and common-sense, solution-oriented underwriting. We see lending differently!
ReadyCap offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plans to choose from including dental, vision coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, business casual dress and a great culture!
ReadyCap is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)!