ReadyCap Lending offers a positive and diverse work culture incorporated with people who are passionate about their careers. We pride ourselves in being viewed as a premier place to work and encourage you to view our Loan Processor opportunity.
Provide support to Closing team members.
Assist with day to day loan processing responsibilities.
Summary of Essential Duties:
- Ensure loan file processing is complete prior to file transfer to Loan Closer.
- Review loan application packages to ensure Minimum Critical Checklist items have been received to process application.
- Communicate with Business Development Officer any items not received as per Minimum Critical Checklist
- Process borrower checks received for deposit into Out of Pocket Account
- Order third party reports and track charges
- Reconcile loan file invoices and submit for approval and payment
- Responsible for assembling the Credit, Legal, Appraisal and Environmental files with the corresponding Table of Contents/Checklists
- Complete electronic loan files and verify information.
- Prepare and send SBA Loan Application Documents for borrower and/or guarantor signatures along with checklist detailing items required and/or to be completed
- Ensure all document checklist items are received in a timely manner from borrower and are accurately completed.
- Prepare SBA Loan Documents Package in required format for submission to the SBA
- Monitor file for SBA approval
- Process refunds for any applications that have been withdrawn or declined
- Update loan file data in ReadyCap Lending, LLC (RCL) loan origination system.
- Receive and distribute incoming department mail and overnight packages.
- Prepare for internal / external audits and compile responses to audit exceptions.
- Provide back up support to Loan Closers and Post Closing Specialists.
- Adhere to turn time requirements
- Additional duties as requested by Closing Manager.
Primary Success Measurements:
- Average number of loans funded monthly.
- Average calendar days to fund from date executed commitment letter received.
- Percent of loans closed by contract closing date.
- Quality control error percentage.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years mortgage lending experience and/or relevant work experience in a functional role preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Operate standard office equipment/computer.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, working with Word and Excel or similar spreadsheet software.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Type accurately at a speed necessary to meet the requirements of the position.
- Organize work, set priorities and exercise sound independent judgment within established guidelines.
- Interpret, apply, explain and reach sound decisions.
- Ability to maintain files and records.
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
As an approved SBA lender, ReadyCap Lending, understands the financing needs of small and growing businesses. Our knowledgeable experts take pride in delivering customized 7(a) and 504 loans to help businesses thrive and prosper.
With concierge-like personal attention, ReadyCap Lending is set apart by its credit decisions, processing speeds and common-sense, solution-oriented underwriting. We see lending differently!
ReadyCap Lending offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plans to choose from including dental, vision coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, business casual dress and a great culture!
ReadyCap Lending is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)!