ReadyCap Commercial offers a positive and diverse work culture incorporated with people who are passionate about their careers. We pride ourselves in being viewed as a premier place to work and encourage you to view our Administrative Assistant opportunity.
Exercising some discretion and independent judgment where appropriate, performs various critical and confidential office administrative and secretarial support functions. Responsible for performing administrative and clerical duties in support of RCC operations. Duties generally consist of routine to non-routine assignments. Types and assembles letters, memos, and reports. Answers questions and directs telephone calls and visitors. Prepares documents, assembles and maintains data for the Senior Executive Team as well as the employees within the office. Performs and oversees specific projects and programs as assigned. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Types, formats, edits, revises, proofreads and prints reports, correspondence, memoranda, agreements, and other documents; types from rough notes, drafts, and oral instructions; edits and revises materials; composes routine correspondence; creates and maintains databases of records, lists and projects; creates standard spreadsheets and files records.
- Collects data, compiles required information and types standard agreements and contracts, amendments, task orders and related documents for approval, signature and execution. Manages project schedule, tracks changes coordinates changes/schedules and meetings with contractors.
- Purchases and handles office supplies, furniture, necessary kitchen/food for staff and/or meeting, conference call support, WAM directory and RCC directory, manage association and trade subscriptions.
- Mail management and distribution
- Printer/scanner support.
- Coordinates meeting schedule, emails, telephone calls, correspondence, and supports Management as necessary.
- Answers, screens and refers telephone calls for the office.
- Researches requests from other employees or customer service related requests; responds to questions and complaints or refers questions and complaints to other appropriate staff and departments.
- Provides administrative services; maintains calendars; schedules meetings, makes meeting arrangements and appointments. Searches and makes appropriate travel arrangements for staff. Requires some driving for errands. Routes and distributes confidential mail, sends and receives confidential faxes; routes documents for required signatures; copies, sorts and distributes documents.
- Handles all supporting documents and material; maintains and updates standard contract and agreement master files and contracting firm index listings. Uses a computer to enter, update, and download data, maintain records, and generate correspondence, documents, and reports.
- Provides administrative and clerical back-up and support for other staff as needed. Performs related duties as assigned. Regular attendance is required and currently a minimum of 36 - 40 hours per week. Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Provides support to the Facilities and Technology teams within RCC.
- Assists with onboarding new hires, desk set ups and coordination with Human Resources.
- Responsible for setting up travel arrangements for other employees.
- Responsible for processing expense reports for other employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 3 – 5 years administrative assistance experience or related department support experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
Knowledge and/or Skills:
- Operate a computer terminal and/or computer using word processing, spreadsheet, database and other business software; operate other standard office equipment.
- Type accurately at a speed necessary to meet the requirements of the position.
- Organize work, set priorities and exercise sound independent judgment within established guidelines.
- Interpret, apply, explain and reach sound decisions.
- General office skills, including ability to operate a computer and enter data accurately; ability to maintain files and records; and ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Experience working with Word and Excel or similar spreadsheet software, preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to write basic routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to interact effectively with management, other employees, customers, and representatives from other organizations.
We see lending differently!
ReadyCap offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plans to choose from including dental, vision coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, business casual dress and a great culture!
ReadyCap is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)!