ReadyCap Commercial offers a positive and diverse work culture incorporated with people who are passionate about their careers. We pride ourselves in being viewed as a premier place to work and encourage you to view our Human Resources Coordinator opportunity.
The Human Resources “(HR)” Coordinator provides assistance with and facilities the human resource processes to ReadyCap entities and its employees at all business locations. The HR Coordinator will handle various human resources responsibilities under the direction of the SVP, Human Resources Manager. The HR coordinator is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations, including record-keeping, file maintenance, and HRIS entry. The HR Coordinator will work with the HR Manager to ensure that all staffing issues are appropriately and legally addressed, administer employee health and welfare plans, and acts as a liaison between employees and insurance providers.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements and keeps employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes in timely fashion.
- Administers health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations. Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- Completes full cycle on boarding/off boarding processes. Completes I-9 forms, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files. Submits online background checks. Assists with processing of terminations.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Processes personnel action forms and assures proper approvals; disseminates approved forms.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process by coordinating job posting on web site, reviewing resumes, performing telephone interviews and reference checks. Tracks status of candidate in recruiting tracker and responds with follow-up letters at the end of recruiting process.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the HR Manager.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans, and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions. Files documents into appropriate employee files
- Maintains Employee Handbook with updated resolutions and other pertinent information, as needed.
- Ensures that all human resource functions, including recordkeeping, interviewing, hiring, promotions, and terminations, are conducted in accordance with established Company policies and applicable legal requirements. Oversees compliance with related federal and state legislation.
- Assists senior management in developing short and long-term objectives, goals and strategies.
- Conducts exit interviews and participates in performance review process.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with Company personnel and management.
- Assumes role of safety administrator. Ensure worker’s comp claims are handled properly and that employees understand the process.
- Assumes other responsibilities as assigned by Human Resources Manager.
- They coordinate other services and functions for employees, such as incentive programs, food and beverage services, holiday parties and other organizational events.
- The HR coordinator will work to improve employee retention rates.
- They will assist in revising employee handbooks, recommend disciplinary action and assist management with terminating employees when necessary.
- The HR coordinator will process the appropriate paperwork for termination or resignation. They also investigate employee complaints about violation of company policies or government regulations by co-workers or employers.
The ideal candidate must be a "team player", diligent, detailed oriented, hardworking, flexible and willing to “go the extra mile” in an effort to provide stellar customer service. Effective communicator that embraces change. Open to new ideas with the ability to turn ideas into action, including simplifying complexity and diagnosing and solving process breakdowns.. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field
- Experience with ADP Software
- Commercial Real Estate/financial services/lending experience a plus
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software and Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
ReadyCap Commercial is a non-bank, direct portfolio lender offering financing for small balance commercial investment, conventional owner user, SBA 504, multifamily and bridge loan programs nationwide. Available financing ranges from $750,000 to $10 million. With concierge-like personal attention, ReadyCap is set apart by its credit decisions, processing speeds and common-sense, solution-oriented underwriting. We see lending differently!
ReadyCap offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plans to choose from including dental, vision coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, business casual dress and a great culture!
ReadyCap is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)!