ReadyCap Commercial offers a positive and diverse work culture incorporated with people who are passionate about their careers. We pride ourselves in being viewed as a premier place to work and encourage you to view our Post Closing Specialist opportunity.
• Display critical decision making skills when determining post-closing requirements for assigned loans.
• Must exhibit expertise when working with title policy requirements and collateral shipping operations.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Create post-closing checklist and follow up on pending items to complete and finalize assigned loans.
o Prepare collateral files for approval and shipment to collateral custodian.
o Coordinate recording of assignment documentation with county recorder.
o Maintain shipping records and follow-up on missing/trailing documents with appropriate entity.
o Follow-up, review, and approve final title policies in accordance with ReadyCap Commercial, LLC policy.
o Follow-up on all post closing credit and/or closing conditions, ensuring timely completion.
o Obtain Customer Satisfaction Surveys and update results into tracking system.
• Provide back up support to the Loan Processors, Loan Administrators and Loan Closers.
• Adhere to turn time requirements.
• Additional duties as requested by Management.
Primary Success Measurements:
- • Average number of monthly “post-closing complete” on funded loans
• Timing requirements on receipt of trailing documents
• Timing requirements on forwarding of complete collateral packages to collateral custodian and boarding packages to sub-servicer
• Quality control error percentage
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum of 1-2 years mortgage lending experience and/or relevant work experience in a functional support role preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Knowledge and or Skills:
- • Operate standard office equipment/computer.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, working with Word and Excel or similar spreadsheet software.
• Type accurately at a speed necessary to meet the requirements of the position.
• Organize work, set priorities and exercise sound independent judgment within established guidelines.
• Interpret, apply, explain and reach sound decisions.
• Ability to maintain files and records.
• Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks..
- Ability review information and solve problems quickly.
- Strong ability to manage time.
- Achievement oriented, takes initiative, and ability to take direction.
ReadyCap Commercial is a non-bank, direct portfolio lender offering financing for small balance commercial investment, conventional owner user, SBA 504, multifamily and bridge loan programs nationwide. Available financing ranges from $750,000 to $10 million. With concierge-like personal attention, ReadyCap is set apart by its credit decisions, processing speeds and common-sense, solution-oriented underwriting. We see lending differently!
ReadyCap offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plans to choose from including dental, vision coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, business casual dress and a great culture!
ReadyCap is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)!