ReadyCap Commercial offers a positive and diverse work culture incorporated with people who are passionate about their careers. We pride ourselves in being viewed as a premier place to work and encourage you to view our Commercial Credit Analyst opportunity.
The Credit Analyst (“CA”) will review loans prior to submission to processing to determine strength of borrower and commercial real estate on behalf of the Company. The CA will use independent analysis, decision-making skills and discretion to assist the sales team to achieve loan funding goals. The CA is responsible for document collection, review and analysis. ***This role REQUIRES COMMERCIAL EXPERIENCE.
- Review financial analyses prepared by loan officers, to prepare file for credit and also to identify any issues that need to be resolved prior to credit review
- Responsible for supporting group by conducting thorough financial and credit analysis and reviewing financial and operating statements for multifamily and commercial income properties.
- Proactively and effectively manage and complete assignments in a high production environment so that service level agreements/turn time levels are achieved on a consistent basis without sacrificing quality.
- Assisting credit to get questions answered during the course of the transaction.
- Review files for completeness/accuracy and provide pre-submission due diligence on files such as: credit report review, LexisNexis review, title prelim review, identifying any issues from the borrower interview, SREO, PFS, P&L that need to be investigated, potential restructuring advise.
The ideal candidate must be a "team player", diligent, detailed oriented, hardworking, flexible and willing to “go the extra mile” in an effort to provide stellar customer service.To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least 1-3 years of experience in commercial real estate or debt financing or equivalent is required.
- Ability to work on multiple transactions simultaneously and to meet service level/turn time deadlines. Commercial Lending operations, management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to analyze financial statements and perform global cash flow and leverage analysis of the sponsor and real estate portfolio.
- Problem-solver and goal oriented individual.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Must possess excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills.
- Able to prioritize and follow through on loan requests.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently.
- Tremendous urgency and speed required for fast paced environment, attention to detail and responsiveness necessary.
- Superior organization and time management.
- High level of personal accountability.
- Good analytical proficiency.
ReadyCap Commercial is a non-bank, direct portfolio lender offering financing for small
balance commercial investment, conventional owner user, SBA 504, multifamily and bridge loan programs nationwide. Available financing ranges from $500,000 to $10 million. With concierge-like personal attention, ReadyCap is set apart by its credit decisions, processing speeds and common-sense, solution-oriented underwriting. We see lending differently!
ReadyCap offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plans to choose from including dental, vision coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, business casual dress and a great culture!
ReadyCap is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)!